PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate is designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks. The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches. Practitioner takes the knowledge acquired at Foundation level and applies it to the workplace, using real-world management examples.
As part of the course pricing you will receive a voucher for the PRINCE2 Agile Practioner Exam, which is an online proctored exam through PeopleCert.
PRINCE2 Agile™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
- This certification is aimed at professionals who work within a project environment including key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery.
- An understanding of the agile concepts detailed in PRINCE2 Agile will also be beneficial to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
- It is a must-have certification for both project managers and non-project management professionals to deliver value to their employees and enhance their careers.
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director)
This one and a half day Practitioner course helps prepare you for the Practitioner exam which will assess your ability to apply understanding of the PRINCE2 Agile project management method in context.
By the end of the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course you should:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
All the below topics are covered within the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course in detail. This Practitioner course reviews and revises the subjects listed below and enables application of the content with regards to practicing exam style questions
- The early chapters
- The Hexagon & MoSCoW
- PRINCE2 Process
- 5 Targets
- Agile Behaviours
- PRINCE2 Themes
- Business Case
- Organization and Agile Leadership
- Quality and Requirements
- Agile Planning
- Risks, Issues and Progress
- Sprint Review and Retrospective
- The Agilometer
- Cynefin, Kanban
- Lean Start-up
- Rich communication
- Frequent releases