OneNote Essential Skills
This course is designed for existing users of Microsoft products who are looking for a tool to help organise notes, tasks and information.
We will cover creating, saving and navigating notebooks, entering notes and content, tagging items as To Do and pro tips for quickly finding important information later.
Anyone who is tired of searching through piles of paper, emails and sticky notes!
No prior experience of OneNote needed, but you should be comfortable using other Microsoft applications (such as Outlook, Word).
You’ll walk away from this course ready to trade in your pen and paper for a phone or tablet. We’ll cover all the OneNote basics so that you can start to assemble a working notebook to help keep you organised.
- Navigate the OneNote Environment
- Use Predesigned Templates
- Customize the User Interface
- Modify Formatting in a Notebook
- Add Audio and Video to a Notebook
- Add Quick Notes and Links
- Use Tags, Symbols, Drawing Tools
- Save and Export Content
- Manage Recycle Bins and Backups
- Work with Excel Spreadsheets
- Work with Embedded Files
- Send a Notebook and use Outlook Integration
- Share and Collaborate on Notebooks
- Finalise a Notebook
- Using Proofing and Print Settings
- Configure Notebook Settings
- Properties and Security
- Organize and Search Notebooks