AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies - Blended Learning
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of:
- •Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
This course forms part of our Microsoft Blended Learning Series where you can enjoy all the flexible benefits of self-led online learning with the comfort of expert virtual instructor led training and exam prep. Included is:
- E-learning modules
- Virtual Expert ACE Coaching
- Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
- Exam Voucher
- Secure your cloud applications in Azure
- Implement resource management security in Azure
- Implement network security in Azure
- Implement virtual machine host security in Azure
- Manage identity and access in Azure Active Directory
Live Virtual Coaching
- 3 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.