EQ in Leadership
Far from being woo woo or making you ‘nice’, recent research proves the link between emotional intelligence (EQ) and successful leadership. Your IQ (intelligence quotient) reflects your technical skills and intelligence, it gets you in the door. It’s your EQ that determines how successful you’ll be and how far you’ll go. Good thing that EQ is 100% learnable.
People who want to increase their EQ and use it to lead effective teams.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course
You will learn how you can increase your EQ and utilise it as a strategic resource.
In this program you’ll cover:
- The business case for EQ – this will blow your mind
- What is EQ, let’s bust some myths
- The neuroscience of emotions and how they work in leadership
- Using emotional intelligence as a strategic resource
- Models to use to bring emotional intelligence to life every day