AZ-020: Microsoft Azure Solutions for AWS Developers - Blended Learning
In this course you will construct Azure App Service Web App solutions and Azure Functions, use blob or Cosmos DB storage in solutions, implement secure cloud solutions that include user authentication and authorization, implement API management, and develop event- and message-based solutions, and monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize your Azure solutions.
You will learn how developers use Azure services, with additional focus on features and tasks that differ from AWS, and what that means for you as you develop applications that will be hosted by using Azure services.
Students interested in this course are experienced AWS developers interested in Azure development.
Before attending this course:
- Students should have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with AWS.
- Students must be able to program in an Azure Supported Language.
This course forms part of our Microsoft Blended Learning Series where you can enjoy all the flexible benefits of self-led online learning with the comfort of expert virtual instructor led training and exam prep. Included is:
- E-learning modules
- Live Expert ACE Coaching
- Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
- Exam Voucher
- Deploy and run a containerized web app with Azure App Service
- Host a web application with Azure App service
- Publish a web app to Azure with Visual Studio
- Stage a web app deployment for testing and rollback by using App Service deployment slots
- Create and publish a web application with Azure App Service and Visual Studio Code
- Secure your cloud data
- Work with relational data in Azure
- Migrate ASP.NET Apps to Azure
- Distributed programming on the cloud
Live Virtual Coaching
- 1 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.